Here at Letchworth Motor Auctions buying or selling your vehicle couldn’t be easier.
If you are looking to sell your vehicle with us we’ve got 2 easy ways you can do this.
AUCTION YOUR VEHICLE
- There is no entry fee so you will not pay anything to put your vehicle into the auctions.*
- Your vehicle will go through up to 3 consecutive auctions.
- Once your vehicle sells our commission fee will be deducted from the sale price and the remaining value will be transferred into your bank account within 10 working days. Click here for a list of our fees
- Should you be unsure of the reserve to place on your vehicle we can guide you by valuing your vehicle free of charge. Call us on 01462 480 499 or Click here for a free valuation.
No need to book your vehicle in, just drop it down to us anytime between 9.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday or Saturday between 9.30am and 11.30am (open alternate Saturdays) with the vehicles registration document (V5), MOT certificate, spare keys, service history and any other documentation and we will do the rest.
WE WILL BUY YOUR VEHICLE
- We will purchase your vehicle for a Guaranteed Auction Value.
- To get a Guaranteed Auction valuation simply follow the link and onscreen instructions. Click here to get started
- Once you have received your valuation from us and wish to proceed follow instructions from STEP 2 Click here to get started
- Photographic ID and proof of address must be given at the time of entering your vehicle in.
- If you are selling your vehicle through us we advise you to write to the DVLA to inform them you are no longer the registered keeper. You will also need to inform the DVLA of the change in ownership to receive your road tax refund should your vehicle have remaining road tax on it.
- Payment is made directly into your bank account, please ensure your payment details match the ID given otherwise payment will be rejected by your nominated bank.
* Commission fees will be deducted once the vehicle is sold. Click here for a list of our fees. If your vehicle goes unsold there is a £60 removal fee or you may enter your vehicle into 3 more auctions for the same £60 fee.
Trade commission rates are available to those who complete a traders account form and provide us with proof of valid trade insurance, photographic ID, proof of address and proof of business.